Monday, February 18, 2008

second update post

another quick update as i procrastinate editing my novel and completing that picture i promised myself i would finish tonight:

i need another adventure.
yes, it's true. danya is going through that phase in which she needs to go somewhere outside her town with someone who is like-minded so she can get angry and think and talk about everything and nothing at the same time. this is because she a.) misses her buddies who are in thailand, b.) can't seem to actually do anything at this point in time, and c.) needs be happy and unaware of her problems, even for just an hour.
hopefully, this need will be fullfilled tomorrow, but if not, i will have to lock myself in my room with good books, a lot of water and fruit, and good music for a day.

i am upset with the world.
for some reason, the universe can not seem to stop beating me down and no this is not a sympathy post because if you know me, you know i hate sympathy. i keep disappointing people while trying to make myself happy, i keep getting focused on things i think are bullshit (high school drama, etc.), i think that people around me are not doing the right things (like doing drugs when they shouldn't) but since i'm not sure, i don't say anything and then feel overwhelmed with secrecy and bullshit.
i don't know what is wrong with me, but i just know something's wrong.

anyways, i need to go back to editing my novel. how is your life going?
i hope you're not going crazy, because that's never fun.

1 comment:

James Gyre said...

danya, i think what you need to do is...

what you need to do.

"zawkza" is the word blogger is making me type to make sure i'm not software...

btw, have you seen my super awesome new blog, thatveiledgazelle.blogspot.com? if not, you're missing out on awesome time-wasting possibilities.